It includes Bank, Private Equity Funds, Venture Capitalist, other financiers and intermediaries, Supporting service providers (e.g. lawyers, and accountants), Insurers, Farms, Farm combines, Private Estates.
– Assistance of iba, to work or to explore in Biogas field on national and international level.
– Comprehensive political and legal advocacy for Biogas sector in the legislative process and in the drafting of regulations on national and state level.
– Iba will redirect to the probable project leads and project inquires according to the field of corporate members.
– Latest updates of issues, which affect the Biogas field through regular bulletins.
– Listing of your company in the wide circulated Directory of Members, linked to your website.
– Access to the wide network of iba’s family.
– Access to IBA published documents, newsletters, industry documents, and presentations
– Opportunities to participate in IBA’s Working Groups to advise government.
– Regular updates of events supported or organized by iba.
– Opportunities to attend or exhibit at IBA’s conferences, seminars, workshop, trade show, and networking events at discounted rates.
– Benefits from the influence of the association in its representation on many committees, and other industry related bodies.
– Sharing the benefits realized through the experience sharing, marketing/Training programs, and the creation of larger markets.
– Direct and indirect benefits of iba’s tie-ups with national and international agencies.
– Discounts on newsletter advertisement.
Annual fee: INR 15,000 (for national corporates)
Annual fee: INR 46,000 (for international corporates)