It includes companies, banks, private equity funds, venture capitalists, other financiers, and intermediaries, supporting service providers (e.g. lawyers, and accountants), and investors. Become our corporate member to avail the following benefits:
– The assistance of IBA to work or to explore in the biogas field on the national and international levels.
– Comprehensive political and legal advocacy for the biogas sector in the legislative process and in the drafting of regulations on national and state levels.
– IBA will redirect to the probable project leads and project inquires according to the field of corporate members.
– Latest updates of issues, which affect the biogas field through regular bulletins.
– Listing of your company in the wide circulated “members’ directory”.
– Access to the wide network of IBA’s family.
– Access to IBA published documents, magazines, newsletters, industry documents, and presentations.
– Opportunities to participate in IBA’s “working groups” to advise the government.
– Regular updates of events supported or organized by IBA.
– Opportunities to attend or exhibit at IBA’s conferences, seminars, workshops, trade shows, and networking events at discounted rates.
– Benefits from the influence of the association in its representation on many committees, and other industry-related bodies.
– Sharing the benefits realized through the experience sharing, marketing/training programs, and the creation of larger markets.
– Direct and indirect benefits of IBA’s tie-ups with national and international agencies.
– Discounts on “Biogas Magazine” advertisements.
Annual fee: INR 15,000 (for national corporates)
Annual fee: INR 46,000 (for international corporates)